Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MFW - Tuesday Trigger

Woohoo, my first REAL post at the new blog!

When I saw last (and this) weeks trigger I knew exactly what set I wanted to use! Unfortunately the set hadn't gotten here by the weekend so I was really excited that this was a repeat week!

Here is the trigger image:


and here is my take on it using Papertrey's Up, Up and Away set!



Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Up, Up, and Away
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: GP White, SU Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso
Accessories: Copic Markers (E37, Y21, Y26, YR04, YR09, R05, R08, G12, G14, BG01, BG02, BG05) Copic Airbrush System, Linen Thread, Papertrey balloon and cloud dies.

5 comments:

  1. So bright & cheery. I love the colors. Goes perfectly with that inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!!! Jen this is just awesome. You girls are going to make me want copics......I love your colors on here. They are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of the colours, and love the balloon images, xx

    ReplyDelete