Tuesday, August 3, 2010

At it again!

Been working on all sorts of stuff lately!

First, I got a pattern a while ago that I had been nervous to try out. It was actually for botique style ruffle pants, which I DID make (no photo since they are in the kids' room and I'm not about to sneak in and chance waking them up!) but I also decided to make them without the ruffle and Taylor could have some lounge pants since she pretty much LIVES in her PJ's if we are at home.

I love them so much, that I want to make some for ME! Only I don't have enough of any one fabric... maybe later!

Anyway, here are one set that I made.. I had this super cute flannel fabric that I had no idea what to do with, I absolutely adored it though. Who doesn't love flannel PJs?



Last night I was working on a couple of birthday cards with my Papertrey set Enjoy the Ride.
I can't give you all of the details though because I put away my markers before I wrote down what they were! I can tell you that the card on the right used Kiwi Kiss, Bordering Blue, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie and White . The second card used Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise (in place of Bermuda Bay), Old Olive, Early Espresso, and White. Both color combinations were from the colourQ website (in my blogroll).


The next few items are going up on my Etsy site, but thought I would share them here as well. two boppy covers, and a camera strap cover! I know my white balance is horribly off in these photos. Most of the lighting in our house has a strong yellow cast to it due to the globes on all of our lights. Things you don't notice when you look at a house in daylight! I try and do most of my photographing during the day if I can, but unfortunately that doesn't always work out with the kiddos. Do what you can, right!?



No new sewing projects planned for the next couple of days unless inspiration strikes me. I do have a few more cards I need to make and I MUST clean this craft space so I can find the floor again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Those pants and cards are so cute! I love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete